01 August 2008

Misty Morning, Lunching, and Glider Chair

This was the view as I pulled my bike in to the office parking lot. A few minutes before, the light was much better, as the sun was beaming onto the lower levels of the buildings, painting them in a golden light. I'm not disappointed that I spent my time enjoying that instead of looking through my bag for my camera, though.

Long lunches are almost obligatory some Fridays. Today was one of them. Bethany, Becky, Tim, Maya, Ryder, and I met up at the Church Brew Works for a leisurely lunch. After that, Bethany, Tim, and I picked up the new glider chair for Bethany from Babyland. It's the nicest I have ever seen, and one of the very few that don't completely defy our sense of aesthetic. It's made by Monte.

1 comment:

Maya said...

that is a slick glider! I can't wait to see momma Bethany and Silas in it!