22 August 2008

My other blog

I have had a hard time getting content flowing on my other blog (for HGTV Pro). I got another post put up today. It's been challenging to create new content that isn't just regurgitating other blog and news posts from the internet. It seems everything I read in a lot of the technology blogs is a repackaging of something they read in someone else's blog, which of course was lifted from a chain of other blogs repeating the same information in a weird, world-wide, inbred game of telephone.

Nonetheless, that blog is: Building Science

It's much easier to write about life and fun things in any given day and especially, the new little life we have with us than it is to write inside a box called "Building Science"...


As I don't understand trackbacks, this last part is an experiment, please ignore.
http://blogs.scrippsnetworks.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/1551
http://blogs.hgtvpro.com/hgtvpro/building_science/archive/2008/08/intelligent_hvac_control.html

No comments: