24 October 2008

Presentation is over

The presentation went well. I'm glad it's over. I have to admit, despite the stress of putting together an hour and a half of material, it was kind of fun. The presentation part went fine. I didn't have a mic, so some people in the full room had trouble hearing me in the back. Overall, we got positive feedback. For the kid that about wet his pants in nervousness in high school speech class, it's kind of funny to be pretty comfortable talking to 50-100 people once or twice a year... This is my second presentation at the EEBA conferences. I've presented papers at two others.

EEBA is the Energy and Environmental Building Association. There is one more day left in the conference, so I'll get to do the rest without the cloud of the never-finished presentation hanging over me.

No comments: